The R-Water Device is a compact, wall-mounted device that enables facilities to produce two highly-effective disinfecting/cleaning solutions on-site. These two hypoallergenic water-based solutions, TK60 One-Step DisinfectantTM and FC+ All-Purpose CleanerTM & Degreaser allows facility management to replace the majority of cleaning and disinfecting products used whey saving 33% every year.
- TK60 One-Step Disinfectant kills many pathogens including COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in 20 seconds and MRSA, C. diff spores, TB, and Black Mold in 60 seconds. The active ingredient in TK60 is HOCl (Hypochlorous Acid) – the same active ingredient that is in Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion® Cleaner Disinfectant.
FC+ All-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser safely removes stains, dirt, and grime from surfaces. It also prevents detergent build-up on furnishings and flooring that often dull appearances and trap odor-causing bacteria. The active ingredient in FC+ is NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide).
|Model #||Ordering Information||Packaging|
|TCRU3||TC-RU large device for R-Water||1 EA/BX|
|Tanks5Gal||R-Water Medium tanks||2 EA/BX|
1) Schilling AL. Estimating the Economic and Absolute Number of Complications Associated with Emergency Intubations Performed Outside the Operating Room ; A Methodology for Estimating the Burden in the US.; 2019.
2) Frerk C, Mitchell VS, Mcnarry AF, et al. Difficult Airway Society 2015 guidelines for management of unanticipated difficult intubation in adults †. 2015;115(November):827-848. doi: 10.1093/bja/aev371
3) Sgalambro F, Sorbello M. Videolaryngoscopy and the search for the Holy Grail. Br J Anaesth. Published online 2016:471-472. doi:10.1093/bja/aex020
4) Russotto V, Myatra SN, Laffey JG, et al. Intubation Practices and Adverse Peri-intubation Events in Critically Ill Patients From 29 Countries. JAMA. 2021;325(12):1164–1172